Mission statement: Christchurch dentist, Rob Blackburne aims to provide highest quality dentistry and excellent service to his patients.
Welcome to the Carlton Dental Care
aim is to provide highest quality dentistry and
excellent service to our patients
- dental implant procedures
- tooth whitening
- cosmetic dentistry
- crown & bridge procedures
- wisdom tooth
- full range of dental treatments, from simple everyday dentistry
to advanced restorative techniques
- devices for snoring & sleep
- hygienist scale and polish
technology at the surgery
- The wand -
painless local injections
- Airflow S1
- reduced discomfort when scaling teeth
- cavity detection without xrays
- Digital xrays
- same day emergency treatment
- normal hours, 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
- evening appointments by arrangement.
- off street parking
- new patients welcomed
- friendly caring environment
I graduated from Otago University, NZ in 1981 and then worked in Mosgiel
before moving to England . While in England I acquired many years experience
in the advanced techniques of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. I regularly
attended courses and seminars and before leaving, completed "The
Branemark System" dental implant course, and one of their surgical
courses at Guy's Hospital, London. A trip to Sweden enabled me to gain
further expertise in this field. This overseas experience enables me to
provide you with highest quality dentistry. I have practiced here since
1996, and continue to strive to provide the best dentistry for my patients.
WEEKENDS / PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
027 38 00 506 for Rob,
or 027 683 0679 for the duty dentist.
surgery hours, we offer same day emergency treatment.
Telephone us on (03) 355 8020.