Welcome to the Carlton Dental Care
aim is to provide highest quality dentistry and
excellent service to our patients
- dental implant procedures
- tooth whitening
- cosmetic dentistry
- crown & bridge procedures
- wisdom tooth
- full range of dental treatments, from simple everyday dentistry
to advanced restorative techniques
- devices for snoring & sleep
- hygienist scale and polish
technology at the surgery
- The wand -
painless local injections
- Airflow S1
- reduced discomfort when scaling teeth
- cavity detection without xrays
- Digital xrays
- same day emergency treatment
- normal hours, 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
- evening appointments by arrangement.
- off street parking
- new patients welcomed
- friendly caring environment
I graduated from Otago University, NZ in 1981 and then worked in Mosgiel
before moving to England . While in England I acquired many years experience
in the advanced techniques of cosmetic and restorative dentistry. I regularly
attended courses and seminars and before leaving, completed "The
Branemark System" dental implant course, and one of their surgical
courses at Guy's Hospital, London. A trip to Sweden enabled me to gain
further expertise in this field. This overseas experience enables me to
provide you with highest quality dentistry. I have practiced here since
1996, and continue to strive to provide the best dentistry for my patients.
WEEKENDS / PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
027 38 00 506 for Rob,
or 027 683 0679 for the duty dentist.
surgery hours, we offer same day emergency treatment.
Telephone us on (03) 355 8020.